Website Sprung Services
- The Maintenance Supervisor directly supervises maintenance employees on assigned shifts to ensure the effective delivery of maintenance services and support production in a 24-hour 7-day per week operation.
- Collaborates with the plant engineer, maintenance manager, and facility management to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment effectiveness.
- Supervises both the maintenance and capital projects for the site.
Utilizes mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
- Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance.
Ensure that all utilities (i.e. refrigeration, electrical, steam, compressed air systems, etc.) are in proper working order to support production.
- Implements corrective actions identified by key maintenance performance indicators as a means to create overall equipment effectiveness.
- Remains current with latest and emerging industry regulations and codes.
- Ensures corporate policies and standards are followed.
- Complete all paperwork including maintenance records, incident reports and investigations, and others as assigned by the maintenance manager.
- Maintain current technical documentation on PLCs, instrumentation and equipment (PLC ladder logic, blueprints, manuals, SOPs, maintenance procedures, PMs, inventory/parts purchasing.
- Shares “best practices” within the Maintenance Department.
- Monitor and enforce policies, plant rules and programs with employees, contractors, vendors, consultants and suppliers (i.e. safety, food safety, regulatory, etc).
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
- Provides management of employees directly to ensure effective selection, retention, development, disciplinary action and performance management. If a collective bargaining agreement exists, may participate in negotiations, grievances or other contract related activities and discussions.
- Evaluate Maintenance personnel skills and abilities and assist Manager with developing training programs for employees’ growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org