Website Sprung Services
We are seeking a Plant Manager responsible for the mechanical and process support of the facility. These functions include, but are not limited to, the direct leadership of the maintenance department and it is staff, the planning and deployment of facility capital projects, ensuring regulatory compliance for the applicable mechanical and employee activities, and the maintaining of all equipment within the facility. This position requires a strong background and understanding of PSM and ammonia systems as well as a general mechanical discipline that would provide the “expert in house” experience for the mechanics this individual would be leading.
Develop, improve, and maintain a robust CMMS program within the facility
Oversee the maintenance scheduling for projects and Preventive Maintenance work within the facility
- Support and lead capital projects as needed
- Maintain the plant regulatory requirements for PSM, Wastewater, etc.
- Assist in the development of long-term process improvement plans for the facility
- Direct the maintenance staff in the spirit of continuous improvement and operational excellence
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- 5+ years’ experience in Food Manufacturing, Maintenance and Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in leadership roles within maintenance and engineering
- Experience with capital projects preferred.
- Ammonia and PSM
- PLC and Ladder Logics
- Electrical/Mechanical Trouble-shooting skills
- Control System troubleshooting
- Wastewater Treatment