Website Sprung Services
Position Summary: Responsible for the safe operation of the Energy Center of the plant to ensure maximum efficiency by monitoring plant process and equipment. Operators will work on a 24-hour rotating shift schedule, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- Operate and maintain high-pressure boilers & auxiliary equipment.
- Take daily logs on all plant equipment.
- Work with Boilers, Dryers, Water treatment and auxiliary equipment.
- Follow instructed Standard Operating Procedures and parameters for Boilers, Dryers, Water treatment and Auxiliary equipment.
- Field monitor equipment and help troubleshoot plant operation issues.
- Work with plant DCS & PLC control systems.
- Assist with the Maintenance and cleanliness of plant process areas and plant equipment.
- The boiler operator will also help with the grain handling / shipping and receiving areas of the plant.
- Communicate regularly with all operators, both individually and as a group, to ensure consistent operation among the shifts.
- Follow all plant policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the plant is clean and organized.
- Help Maintain and update operating procedures and training manuals for process operations.
- Sample and test process streams as required by the QA program and procedures.
- Maintain QA records.
- Understand and interpret QA results and take appropriate action when required.
- Communicate directly with the maintenance department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Must hold a State of Minnesota 1st Class B Boiler Engineer license or higher.
- Computer skills: basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with computerized maintenance management system.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Preferred minimum degree from a two-year college or a technical/vocational school, military background, or 3 years work experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com