Website Sprung Services
This position as an Auxiliary Power Plant / Boiler Operator involves operating g High-Pressure Boilers, Steam Turbines, and associated systems This is a full-time permanent position with a 4 on / 4 off rotating 12-hour shift schedule -6a to 6p / 6p to 6a.
- Maintaining work areas in a clean, orderly, and safe manner
- Monitoring and inspecting equipment to ensure its safe and efficient operation
- Communicating information to supervisors and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hold a minimum of a MN 1st Class A Boiler License *Sprung Services will facilitate qualified candidates with obtaining.
- Ability to work over-time as needed.
- Be able to work in a wide range of climatic conditions
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org