Website Sprung Services
We have 2 Full-Time Permanent Boiler Operator position available in Mankato MN, requiring MN 1st Class B Licenses.
- Operate and Maintain High-Pressure Boilers, Auxiliary Equipment, Steam traps, Steam valves etc.
- Perform required Water Quality Testing and React accordingly for the Boiler, DA, and Tower.
- Monitor and repair the Fulton oil temperature system as needed.
- Monitor and assist with the operation and maintenance of the Ammonia Refrigeration system, experience preferred, but will train.
- Repair, maintain steam and water lines, repair steam and water pipe leaks, replace steam, and water valves as required.
- Maintain Chart recorders and RTD temperature equipment on Retorts and the incubator and repair as needed.
- Keep the Retorts working by repairing or adjusting, or replacing water, steam valves and keeping the spray nozzles clean along with the associated water, steam pipe.
- Keep the Brine Chiller full of Brine and maintain proper salinity and water level and assist with the maintenance of the equipment.
- Monitor Air Compressors and maintain units and all air lines.
- Monitor, Maintain and Repair Sanitary systems as needed.
- Keep the Drains clear when needed.
- MN 1st Class B Boiler License – will consider a MN 2nd Class B Boiler License.
- Ammonia experience preferred, but will train.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org