Website Sprung Services
- Operate and maintain high-pressure boilers, water softeners and reverse osmosis (RO) systems.
- Maintain proper boiler water chemistry.
- Assist with performing maintenance and PMs on Ammonia Refrigeration systems
- Assist with operating and maintaining plant air compressors to ensure incoming quality air for the plant.
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairing food plant and facility equipment.
- Assist with, implementing and maintaining food safety practices as required through SQF.
- Complete job duties in a manner that supports all plant safety, food safety, quality, and environmental practices.
- Knowledge and application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Other duties as requested.
- Must have at least a 1st Class B Boiler Operators License or the ability to obtain within 12 months of employment.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, machine tools, welders, and refrigeration and electrical test equipment.
- Ability to perform mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Possess strong aptitude in pumps and steam generation.
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration.
- HAZWOPER certification.
- Sunday shifts paid at DOUBLE Time!
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program.
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus’ and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com