Website Sprung Services
- Work as part of a team in support of a manufacturing operation with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime.
- Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related work. Position requires assisting all jobs on the plant floor.
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out procedures.
- Perform preventative, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance.
- Back up high-pressure boiler operations (if licensed).
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe work environment.
- Able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
- Have knowledge and practical application experience in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance.
- Welding to include MIG and ARC.
- Understanding of electrical schematics and documentation.
- Strong electrical background in Industrial Electrical Controls as well as Mechanical abilities.
- Willingness to pursue ongoing technical training to enhance capabilities.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience in a packaging or other manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Familiar with conveyors and pumps.
- Valid MN First Class B Boiler License.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be willing to work closely on a day-to-day basis with other production personnel.
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of essential importance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org