Website Sprung Services
We are seeking a Chief Boiler Operator with a Minnesota Chief B Boiler License and Ammonia Refrigeration experience for a full-time permanent Day Shift, Mon- Fri position offering excellent benefits and a competitive wage.
- This position is responsible for overseeing the Operations & Maintenance of a High-Pressure Steam Boiler Plant, Ammonia Refrigeration and Auxiliary Equipment.
- Duties include:
- Supervising Boiler Plant Operators while overseeing the Operation & Maintenance of High-Pressure Steam Boilers and Boiler Plant Equipment.
- Performing and Scheduling PMs and Repairs on plant equipment.
- Ensuring the safe efficient operation of plant equipment adhering to Federal and State safety and licensing requirements.
- Ensuring required Water Quality Testing for the Boiler, DA, and Tower is completed, adjusting as needed.
- Performing and supervising the safe and efficient Operation and Maintenance of Ammonia Refrigeration system.
- Minnesota Chief B (or higher) Boiler’s License.
- Ammonia Refrigeration experience.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org