Website Sprung Services
*$1000 hiring bonus! We are seeking a State of Minnesota 1st Class B or higher, licensed boiler operator who has experience working in high pressure industrial food plants. This is a 6pm to 6am shift.
- Operates and maintains all boiler room and auxiliary equipment including boilers, pumps, compressors, condensers and electrical systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance in accordance with approved maintenance plans and work orders.
- Reads and understands equipment and system P&ID drawings.
- Operates systems and equipment in accordance with standards of practice.
- Demonstrates ability to manipulate valves and pumps to get water to the boiler from more than one source (Well or City water) and maintain Waste Water treatment program.
- Maintain, adjusts, and repairs utility systems and facility support equipment controls in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Perform routine boiler water analysis and maintenance as required.
- Monitor and maintain plant steam production and plant compressed air system.
- Helps develop and follow established standard operating procedures for safety, health, environment and production.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Performs an emergency stop as necessary; follow all lock out/tag out procedures.
- Use computerized maintenance management system for history and parts inventory; purchase/request replacement parts when necessary.
- MUST have VALID MN 1st Class B Boiler’s License (or higher).
*Bonus is paid out in 2 $500 payments after 30 days and 90 days. Attention: Theresa d. 651-229-6443 c. 763-443-8734 Main Office: 651-697-0334 To apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org