Website Sprung Services
*$1000 Hiring Bonus!
Boiler Operator Job Description:
- Must hold a current MN First Class B Boiler License and is responsible for assisting in maintaining the boilers as well as work with the chiller systems, air compressors, cooling towers, waste water treatment system, and water softeners.
- Responsibilities include taking care of the above equipment as well as conducting preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair, and assisting with other projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly monitor the facilities boiler in accordance with State regulations. This includes standing watch in a 24/7 environment on either a fixed or rotating schedule.
- Make rounds every two hours of the mechanical room and the air handling room, checking for any problems.
- Perform unscheduled and preventive maintenance with utilities equipment.
- Monitor Utility systems and equipment to ensure continuous efficient and reliable operations.
- Help develop departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs) and maintain GMP and non-GMP equipment history files to develop preventative and predictive maintenance programs and procedures.
- Comply with all Health and Safety programs adhering to all Quality Assurance System guidelines.
Participate in off-hours (on-call) emergency coverage, as needed.
- Perform scheduled and corrective maintenance of complex equipment and systems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- State of Minnesota 1st Class “B” Boiler Operator’s license.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
*Bonus of $1000 payment after 30 days of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com