Website Sprung Services
This position requires a MN 1st Class B Boiler License and involves the safe operation and maintenance of high-pressure steam boilers, chillers, and other related equipment.
- Operating and maintaining boilers, chillers and building systems in a safe manner.
- Completing testing of water treatment daily and takes actions accordingly.
- Performing preventative and corrective maintenance on all facility equipment.
- Performing daily work orders, completing appropriate paperwork utilizing the CMS (AkitaBox).
- Assisting other Facilities Services’ personnel as directed.
- Responding to facility emergencies in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and operating the building automation system, adjusting as appropriate based on building conditions, electrical demands, and gas usage.
- Performing safety checks and testing as required on sprinkler and fire pumps.
- Maintaining all mechanical rooms in a clean, orderly, and professional manner.
- Assisting contractors, vendors, and other facilities service personnel with projects.
- All other duties as requested.
- Minnesota 1st Class B Engineers License (or higher).
- Knowledge and experience in the operation of a chiller plant.
- Knowledge and experience with computerized building automation systems.
- Experience in the use of water/chemical treatment programs.
- Knowledge and experience repairing and maintenance of pneumatic and DDC controls.
- Knowledge and experience operating maintenance and repairs of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills with mechanical and electrical systems.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work occasional evenings/weekends as needed.
- Post High School education and/or experience with HVAC, refrigeration, building controls and/or other related fields.
$33.64/hour plus $.50/hour second shift and $.75/hour third shift differential. Full benefit package.
3rd shift Friday through Tuesday overnight 10PM-6AM Swing Shift Sunday 6AM-2PM, Monday and Tuesday 2PM-10PM, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM-6AM.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com