Website Sprung Services
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician & Boiler Operator with a minimum of a MN 2nd Class B Boiler’s license. This is a permanent full-time Mon-Fri 3:00pm to 11:30pm position.
Primary responsibility is performing maintenance on all plant machinery (compressed air system, heat reclaimer, boiler operator, HVAC, water softener, washers, dryers, conveyors, electrical systems etc.) Utilize proper skilled techniques to assure the safe, efficient operation of all plant machinery. Further responsibilities detailed below:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Repairs equipment and/or completes work orders assigned by their Manager.
Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, LOTO and PPE policies, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance work experience.
- Displays mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Possesses basic knowledge of required codes.
- Must possess current and valid driver’s license.
- Displays process driven mentality.
- Displays ability to plan pro-actively and adhere to a schedule.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of Inverter drives, controllers, AC or DC power supplies.
- Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams, control logic and mechanical drawings
- 2nd B, or higher engineers license
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance work experience
- High school or equivalent
8 hour shift
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com