Website Sprung Services
Operates high-pressure boilers, performs operational checks, preventative and breakdown maintenance on high-pressure boilers, ammonia refrigeration equipment, air compressors and water treatment equipment.
Hours: 6 pm-6 am on a rotational 2-2-3 weekly schedule – hours do not rotate.
- Operating high-pressure boilers and auxiliary equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance and breakdown maintenance on high pressure boilers, ammonia refrigeration equipment, air compressors and water treatment equipment.
- Maintaining operation and equipment logs.
- Performing water chemistry test, making proper adjustments as needed.
- Performing minor building and facility repairs.
- Performing preventative maintenance and routine maintenance of HVAC units.
- Assisting area maintenance mechanics with preventative and breakdown maintenance of filling lines and processing equipment as needed.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED is mandatory.
- Minnesota 1st Class B (or higher) Boiler Engineer License.
- 2 years of experience in maintenance and repair of ammonia refrigeration equipment preferred.
Full Benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, 401k, Flex Spending.
Wage: $30 – $34 per hour.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com