Website Sprung Services
JOB SUMMARY: $1000 hiring bonus! We are seeking a Licensed MN 2nd Class B Boiler Operator, experienced maintenance mechanic (2+ years in industrial maintenance experience) for a commercial laundry operation. This is a 5 days per week, 8-hour per day, 2nd shift position offering excellent wages and benefits.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO::
- Operation and maintenance of high-pressure boiler and auxiliary equipment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and install machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipes, and electrical systems.
- Follow specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings.
- Troubleshoot, operate, maintain and/ or repair electrical and wiring systems to include but limited to, program or repair automatic machinery and equipment such as programming controllers, transformers, printed circuit boards, wiring, electrical and electronical components of machinery equipment and facilities.
- Effectively use welder and cutting torch to cut or join metal materials.
- Lay out assemblies, install and maintain pipe systems, pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
- Install, align, tension, and maintain chain and sprocket drives, gear drives, belt drivers, flexible couplings, pillow block bearings, shaft assemblies, brake assemblies and pulleys.
- Implement and perform preventative maintenance to prevent malfunctions and prolong life of equipment, systems, and structures.
- Changing fluids, replacing belts, conducting safety inspections of equipment systems and components.
- Use personal protective equipment when required and / or necessary.
- Safely operate a forklift / man-lift and always wear proper safety equipment’s/ harness.
- Must hold a Minnesota 2nd Class or higher Boiler Operator’s License.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Knowledge and working experience with OSHA, HLAC, HAZMAT, SDS, EPA requirements and regulations
- Ability of reading, interpret and analyze mechanical and electrical schematics, block diagrams, flow charts, and blue charts
- Experience in pneumatics and hydraulics including ability to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of trouble shooting electrical
- Computer literate with understanding of PLC principles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com