Website Sprung Services
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician with basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to obtain the training, time and experience required to obtain a MN high-pressure boiler license.
- Assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components.
- Assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping.
- Monitoring inventory supplies and maintaining maintenance records.
- Assisting with monitoring boilers – prep classes & support with obtaining Boiler License provided.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military.
- Basic knowledge of & experience with 3 phase electrical equipment.
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English.
- Experience with and ability to read blueprints.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours during an 8 – hour shift.
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org