Website Sprung Services
*$1000 Hiring Bonus!
We currently are seeking Maintenance Technicians with MN 2nd Class B Boiler Licenses for the 2nd or 3rd shifts with strong industrial maintenance skills.
Wages start between $32- $36.50 per hour DOQ and shift in addition to a full-benefit package.
- Operating and Maintaining High-Pressure Boiler.
- Electrical Troubleshooting of 3 phase, PLCs, and PLC controlled equipment.
- Mechanical Troubleshooting.
- Performing Preventative Maintenance.
- Maintaining, Troubleshooting, and repairing industrial machinery.
- Maintaining, Troubleshooting, and repairing facility equipment.
- Working as a team on mechanical, fabrication, plumbing, and welding functions, maintenance, and repair projects.
- Must have a Minnesota 2nd Class B Boiler License.
- Strong Electrical Troubleshooting Skills.
- Experience with 3 phase 480v equipment.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and steam systems.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- GED or High-School Diploma.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with other people.
- Three years of experience and/or educational equivalent with troubleshooting industrial equipment.
*Sprung Services pays out bonus after 30 days of full-time employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com