Website Sprung Services
Entry Level Power Plant Career Opportunity Available!
This is an opportunity for a paid apprenticeship that provides the ability to acquire the time and experience required to earn a Minnesota 1st Class A Boiler License!
Sprung Services is looking for a talented and ambitious person who has been waiting for an opportunity to gain experience within the power plant industry. This is an entry level position and Sprung Services will provide classes for the right candidate.
- Earn the required time & experience towards a Minnesota 1st Class A Boiler’s License while learning the operations and maintenance of high-pressure steam turbine power plant equipment!
Duties for this position include:
- General Plant Maintenance & housekeeping.
- Training on fuel handler procedures.
- Assisting with the Operation & Maintenance of Power Plant equipment.
- Ability to obtain a MN Special Class License (Sprung Services will facilitate)
- The desire to pursue a career and advance within the power plant industry
Preferred skills include:
- Experience operating a bobcat or a loader.
- Ability to pass basic skills exam.
- Previous Power plant experience including Technical College training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org