Website Sprung Services
We have an opportunity to earn time and experience towards a MN High-Pressure Boiler License. We will provide support and classes to assist with learning the Power Plant / High-Pressure Boiler Operation trade and obtain licenses.
Job Duties Include:
- Monitors the operation of the coal ash system including checking hopper levels, operating electrical control panel and air driven gates to open and close ash doors.
- Maintains clean work area by shoveling and sweeping ash.
- Periodically performs maintenance on ash piping.
- Operates equipment to unload coal from the railcars into the coal bunker.
- Equipment includes back hoes, conveyors, and elevators, opening and closing bottom doors on railcars.
$25.73 per hour – Entry level
$29.40 per hour – With experience & License
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org