Website Sprung Services
*$1000 Hiring Bonus!
New graduates from Robotics and Automation equipment programs encouraged to apply!
- Maintaining and repair PLC controlled food plant equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Working closely with production to minimize downtime while maintaining high quality.
- Efficiently and effectively utilize AMM/CMS for work orders and preventative maintenance.
- Effectively communicate with employees and supervisors.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- 2 years training and/or experience in the maintenance and repair of packaging equipment preferred.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Basic understanding of PLC’s and how they work.
- Must possess strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must be clean shaven to wear a respirator if participating on Hazardous Materials team.
- Working knowledge of 3-phase electrical circuits.
- Must be able to learn and develop maintenance skills beyond basic maintenance.
- This position will grow in responsibility and technical skill requirements.
*Bonus is paid after 30 days of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org