Website Sprung Services
We are seeking independent, well-rounded boiler/power plant operators responsible for the operation and maintenance of high-pressure boilers.
Sprung Services is owned and operated by former US Navy Nuclear MM’s & ET’s and BT’s and is on the board with the MN Dept. of Labor & Industry representing Boiler & Power Plant operators. Sprung Services can facilitate qualified applicants with obtaining the required MN Boiler / Engineer’s License.
- Sprung Services currently has full-time & part-time boiler operation positions.
- Sprung Services operates a wide variety of plants including power generation, process, and facility steam plants.
- Our relief boiler operators can create their own schedules and work where and when they choose.
- There is not a minimum number of hours required for our part-time relief boiler operators.
- Operating and maintaining boilers, steam turbines (if applicable), and all steam plant auxiliary equipment.
- Ensuring all legal and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Maintaining proper boiler chemistry.
- All our boiler operation positions offer variety and flexibility.
- Our Full-Time boiler operator positions offer full benefits.
- Our part-time relief staff can create their own schedules, decide when and where they want to operate boilers, and work whatever hours, days, or weeks they choose.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Wages: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour – DOQ, Plant Site, Boiler License
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com