Website Sprung Services
We are seeking a third shift Maintenance Technician, preferably experienced within the dairy processing industry. This is s full-time permanent position offering excellent benefits. Wage is contingent of experience.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance and repairs on food plant equipment.
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on all facility and process equipment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair PLC controlled food processing and packaging equipment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair ammonia and Freon refrigeration equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two-year technical degree in relevant field and/or three years of experience within the maintenance field.
- Knowledgeable of all phases of all phases of electrical power.
- Ability to troubleshoot 480 – 240 – 120 and low voltage wiring and electrical equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair pneumatic systems.
- Experience welding Stainless Steel.
- Experience working with Freon and Ammonia refrigeration.
- Ability to read schematics for all phases of refrigeration, electric circuitry, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
Wage: $25.84 – $30.05 per hour depending on qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org