Website Sprung Services
Maintenance Technician / Boiler Operator – Minneapolis, MN $1000 hiring bonus!
We are seeking a Boiler Operator / Maintenance Technician experienced with industrial equipment.
Job Duties Include:
- Repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers.
- Performing preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Performing various welding activities.
- Operate and maintain high-pressure steam boilers.
- Strong Basic Electric & Mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Valid Minnesota 1st or 2nd Class B Boiler’s License.
- Proficient with reading blueprints and machinery manuals.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Bonuses are paid after 30 days of employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com