Website Sprung Services
We are seeking MN 2nd B Licensed Boiler Operator / Maintenance Technician experienced with industrial equipment. This is a Mon – Fri 12:00pm – 8:30 pm Shift.
- Repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers.
- Performing preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Performing various welding activities.
- Operate and maintain high-pressure steam boilers.
- Strong Basic Electric & Mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Valid MN 2nd Class B Boiler’s License.
- Proficient with reading blueprints and machinery manuals.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 5 years’ experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Wages: $30 to $36 per hour Starting DOQ
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org