Website Sprung Services
The Maintenance Supervisory position involves overseeing the maintenance and repair of all industrial and facility equipment while supervising maintenance staff, ensuring proper training, and scheduling all maintenance staffing and duties.
- Improving functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components.
- Participating with hiring process.
- Managing and scheduling all facility and equipment work assignments.
- Performing and scheduling all preventative maintenance assignments; developing and implementing safety processes and procedures.
- Managing building, equipment, capital expenditures and parts and labor budgets.
- Preparing maintenance reports.
- Utilizing eMaint Computerized Maintenance Management System software.
- Tracking and maintaining inventory.
- Procuring and overseeing outside contractors.
- Conducting training for all maintenance staff.
- Providing maintenance partner reviews.
- Supervising and mentoring maintenance team.
- Maintaining staffing levels and responding to emergency alarms.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military.
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience.
- Proficient with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Ability to comprehend blue prints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintenance management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management and with maintenance management systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and intranet/internet.
- Ability to be on call 24/7.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Boiler knowledge.
- Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing.
- Competitive Pay $65,000 to $78,000 annual salary DOQ
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org