Website Sprung Services
Job Description: This position as an Auxiliary Power Plant / Boiler Operator involves operating and inspecting power plant and waste system equipment including High-Pressure Boilers, Steam Turbines, and associated systems such as Fans, Grates, Ash, and Emission Systems. This is a full-time permanent position with a 4 on / 4 off rotating 12-hour shift schedule -6a to 6p / 6p to 6a. Starting wage is: $38.34 Responsibilities:
- Making certain that boilers and their associated systems such as fans, grates, ash, and emission systems are functioning properly
- Operating various types of equipment safely, including boilers, pumps, motors, valves, fans, dampers, conveyors, and other auxiliary systems
- Maintaining work areas in a clean, orderly, and safe manner
- Monitoring and inspecting equipment to ensure its safe and efficient operation
- Communicating information to supervisors and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hold a minimum of a MN 2nd Class A Boiler License *Sprung Services will facilitate qualified candidates with obtaining.
- *Hold a current ASME Provisional or MN Waste Combustor provisional or be able to obtain the licensure within two years of taking the position.
- Have experience servicing and adjusting boilers and related systems
- Know and practice excellent safety practices
- Be able to adjust to rotating shifts every 8 days
- Ability to work over-time as needed.
- Be able to work in a wide range of climatic conditions
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds and physically qualify for use of respirator equipment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com