Website Sprung Services
This position requires a MN 1st Class A Licensed Boiler Operator and is responsible for the safe and efficient operation, maintenance and cleaning of all plant systems and equipment. The plant’s continuous operation requires 12-hour shift work
- Operate and maintain high-pressures steam plant equipment.
- Learn the biorefining process for a better understanding of how the equipment is utilized.
- Perform startup and shutdown procedures following manufacturer’s recommendations regarding basic safety aspects, general starting preparations, startup and loading curves, normal running, and shutdown.
- Learn all methods and procedures regarding boiler and cooling tower maintenance and water chemistry.
- Monitor, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot steam turbine equipment.
- Understand and troubleshoot the function of the various steam turbine components.
- Understand and assist manufacturer or contractor in performing overhaul procedures of boiler and steam turbine equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Foster a culture of safe behavior and environmental compliance at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minnesota First-Class A Engineer License. (Sprung Services can facilitate US Navy trained steam plant/turbine operators with obtaining the required MN Licensing) .
- Three (3) to four (4) years steam plant operating experience required.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and most importantly, the ability to work well in a team.
US Navy Veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com