Website Sprung Services
$1000 Hiring Bonus
Boiler Operator – Mankato, MN
Primary Job is to Operate and Monitor the Boilers and boiler plant equipment.
- Operate and maintain high-pressure boilers.
- Perform required Water Quality Testing and React accordingly for the Boiler, DA, and Tower.
- Monitor and assist with the operation and maintenance of the Ammonia Refrigeration system.- training provided.
- Maintenance of steam and water lines, repair steam and water pipe leaks, replace steam, and water valves as required.
- Maintain Chart recorders and RTD temperature equipment.
- Repairing, adjusting, or replacing water, steam valves and keeping the spray nozzles clean along with the associated water, steam pipe.
- Monitor Air Compressors and maintain units and all air lines.
- Minnesota 1st Class B (or higher) Boiler’s License.
This is a Full-Time, Permanent, Benefit Earning, Shift Position.
*Hiring bonus paid after 30 days of full-time employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org