Website Sprung Services
$1000 Hiring Bonus
Boiler Operator – Mankato, MN
Primary Job is to Operate and Monitor the Boilers and boiler plant equipment.
- Perform required Water Quality Testing and React accordingly for the Boiler, DA, and Tower.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Boiler Room, Compressor rooms, Fulton Oil room.
- Monitor and repair the Fulton oil temperature system as needed.
- Monitor and assist with the operation and maintenance of the Ammonia Refrigeration system.- experienced preferred but will train.
- Repair and maintain steam and water lines, repair steam and water pipe leaks, replace steam, and water valves as required.
- Maintain Chart recorders and RTD temperature equipment.
- Repairing, adjusting, or replacing water, steam valves and keeping the spray nozzles clean along with the associated water, steam pipe.
- Keep the Brine Chiller full of Brine and maintain proper salinity and water level and assist with the maintenance of the equipment.
- Monitor Air Compressors and maintain units and all air lines.
- Monitor and repair sanitary systems as needed.
- Keeping drains clear.
- Minnesota 1st Class B (or higher) Boiler’s License.
- Ammonia Refrigeration experience preferred.
This is a Full-Time, Permanent, Benefit Earning, Third Shift Position
*$500 after 30 days and $500 after 60 days
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org