Website Sprung Services
Full Time Position for an Ammonia Refrigeration Operator for the 10pm – 6:30am shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain Ammonia refrigeration system.
- Keeps accurate and neat logs of refrigeration system.
- Ensuring required water quality testing for the condensers and refrigeration system and adjusting as needed.
- Complete assigned PM’s and tasks in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment to keep it operational.
- Must be able to wear SCBA and mask and be on the HAZMAT and PSM team.
- Understand P&ID’s, MOC’s paperwork.
- Perform all duties safely, following all safety programs, to prevent injuries to self and others.
- Ammonia refrigeration experience
- Skilled with computers
- Mechanical knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org