Website Sprung Services
Chief Boiler Operator – Madelia, MN
This position offers a competitive wage and excellent benefit package.
This position is responsible for overseeing the Operations & Maintenance of a High-Pressure Steam Boiler Plant, Ammonia Refrigeration and Auxiliary Equipment.
- Supervising Boiler Plant Operators while overseeing the Operation & Maintenance of High-Pressure Steam Boilers and Boiler Plant Equipment.
- Performing and Scheduling PMs and Repairs on plant equipment.
- Ensuring the safe efficient operation of plant equipment adhering to Federal and State safety and licensing requirements.
- Ensuring required Water Quality Testing for the Boiler, DA, and Tower is completed, adjusting as needed.
- Performing and supervising the safe and efficient Operation and Maintenance of Ammonia Refrigeration system.
- Ensuring the maintenance and cleanliness of the Boiler Room, Compressor rooms, and Fulton Oil room.
- Monitoring and repairing the Fulton oil temperature system as needed.
- Maintaining Chart recorders and RTD temperature equipment.
- Ensuring Brine Chiller if full and maintain proper salinity and water level and assist with the maintenance of the equipment.
- Minnesota Chief B (or higher) Boiler’s License.
Ammonia Refrigeration experience.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com