Website Sprung Services
*$3000 in Hiring Bonuses! ($2000 Signing Bonus in addition to a *$1000 Hiring Bonus)
OUTSTANDING BENEFIT PACKAGE!
Minnesota Licensed 2nd or 1st Class B Boiler Operator position
- Safely operate and adjust high pressure gas boilers in the steam generating plant.
- Observing boiler plant operations using control and monitoring software from the control room.
- Adjusting furnace draft measurement and control.
- Adjusting for steam demand and firing rate control.
- Adjusting steam and reheat steam temperature control.
- Maintaining maximum boiler efficiency by adjusting, reading, and interpreting gauges, indicators, and steam flow meters.
- Setting up and tuning boiler control loops.
- Conducting flue gas analysis and adjusting fuel combustion trimming controls accordingly.
- Operating and maintaining boiler & cooling water support systems including: Make up water system, water softening system, reverse osmosis system, deaeration system and chemical treatment systems and cooling water systems including the cooling tower.
- Operating and maintaining the wastewater and wastewater treatment system and components.
- Performing firewater system maintenance and monitoring.
- Performing water quality test for all water carrying systems including boiler makeup water, condensate, waste, cooling, fire water, and reverse osmosis.
- Maintaining gas valves and distribution system.
- Monitoring over-pressurization devices and steam traps.
- Maintaining various records and reports relative to steam plant operations.
- Recognizing the importance of boiler safety control and start-up interlocks.
- Performing routine rounds and inspections documenting results and issues.
- Making necessary adjustments to minimize operating issues (hence, maintenance issues).
- Performing routine preventive maintenance interventions (PMs).
- Applying lubrication consistent with asset lubrication schedules.
- Repairing assets using best maintenance practices.
- Troubleshooting assets performing poorly or exhibiting deteriorating conditions
Minimum Qualifications (required):
- State of MN First Class B Steam Engineer’s License
- Experience with operation, maintenance and control of the boilers, boiler plant system including water testing, water flows, understand the function of the softeners, transfer pumps, and feed water pumps.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work in noisy, dusty, and otherwise undesirable conditions.
- Experience in a food processing facility
- Ability to spend considerable periods on feet including walking, standing, climbing steps, and climbing ladders.
- Ability to push, pull, and physically lift 50 lbs. from the floor to the waist, and above the head.
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 120 ft.
- You may be required to work while squatting, kneeling, or crawling
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401(k) match of 3.5%, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. A company fully funded pension credit of 3-7% of annual earnings (eligible after one year. 3% 4 years or less service, 4% 4-8 years’ service, 5% 8-12 years’ service etc to 7%), Annual Variable Pay of 5-10% of annual earnings (depending on CHS performance and personal performance), Profit Share Bonus 1-5% of annual earnings (depends on CHS performance. This payment is based on hourly earnings and the annual variable pay payout above)
*$1000 Bonus paid after 30 days.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org