Website Sprung Services
$1000 Hiring Bonus!
Job duties include performing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance on facility and production equipment.
This is a dayshift (7am to 3:30pm), full time, permanent position offering a competitive wage and full benefit package.
- Minimum of a High school diploma (Maintenance related post-secondary education is a plus)
- At least 3 years of general maintenance experience (preferably in a manufacturing setting) involving basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing and carpentry
- Proficiency with pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Experience testing and troubleshooting motor controls up to 480v
- Experience repairing and replacing electrical circuits up to 480v
- Ability to make steel fabrications via measuring, cutting, bending, and welding
- Work ethic of dependability and reliability
- Ability to withstand continuous standing/walking and repetitive pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, etc.
- Ability to occasionally lift 10 to 25 pounds or more
- A Boiler License-2nd Class B (2B) license is preferred but not required (continuing education towards Boiler’s license offered).
*Hiring Bonus is paid after 30 days of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org