Website Sprung Services
The position involves managing a staff of maintenance mechanics and boiler operators while performing and/or overseeing maintenance on all plant machinery (compressed air system, heat reclaimer, boiler, HVAC, water softener, electrical systems etc.
- Recruiting, selecting, hiring, developing and educating Boiler Operators / Maintenance Technicians.
- Providing support while ensuring the Maintenance / Boiler Operations team functions effectively.
- Creating time effective work schedules.
- Creating and implement preventive maintenance schedule in accordance with the equipment manufacturer’s recommendation/ industry accepted best practices for all plant equipment.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing and replacing equipment when necessary.
- Performing basic plumbing, mechanical, and electrical and building repair work when necessary.
- Ordering necessary parts, tools, equipment, etc. in a timely manner by following company policies.
- Maintain a complement of critical spares on the shelf for plant equipment and maintain parts inventory (quantity and value matches with the records).
- Perform root cause analysis for any abnormal conditions/ failures, take required corrective and preventive actions to prevent recurrence of such conditions
- Track utility consumption data, prepare reports and circulate it for management review, propose/ implement corrective actions or solutions to control these costs.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with the equipment suppliers to resolve plant equipment related issues
- Maintain satisfactory Market Center targets for cost controls and downtime.
- Support an environment of continuous improvement by making/implementing suggestions.
- Drive company Action Plans and hold the mechanics accountable for executing against those plans.
- Maintain close coordination with production department to resolve equipment breakdowns and other production related opportunities.
- Through implementation and execution of company safety initiatives, create an environment where safety is a primary concern.
- Maintaining compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulation that affect Market Center operations.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned by management.
- Minnesota First Class B Boiler License.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance work experience.
- 2 years of prior management experience is preferred.
- Displays mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Possesses basic knowledge of required codes.
- Must possess current and valid driver’s license.
- Displays process driven mentality.
- Displays ability to plan pro-actively and adhere to a schedule.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of Inverter drives, controllers, AC or DC power supplies.
- Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams, control logic and mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 25 pounds and load/unload product from truck without assistance. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time on concrete floor.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ pounds.
- Exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extremely hot/cold temperatures.
- Fast-paced environment requiring irregular and long hours.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org