Website Sprung Services
Day Shift Mon-Fri MN 2nd Class B Boiler Operator & Maintenance Position!
We are seeking a Boiler Operator / Maintenance Technician to perform routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems.
- Safely making general mechanical repairs to production equipment, general electrical troubleshooting, general electrical motor maintenance, and facility equipment (HVAC & Boiler).
- Operate and maintenance high-pressure boiler (under 500 horse power).
- Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results.
- Utilize problem solving skills, to maintain seamless production.
- Provide quality products to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
- Work independently and as part of a crew in making repairs.
- Fulfill work order and preventative maintenance assignments.
- Trouble shooting electrical control circuits to power source; i.e. fuse or disconnect.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- MN 2nd Class B Boiler license required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in industrial machine repair, or maintenance/mechanical schooling may be considered.
- Experience in industrial electrical systems and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity of fluid power systems, pumps, plumbing, and rigging.
- Work safely and competently with AC/DC current, all voltages to 600 volts, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to use all shop tools properly, read machine drawings, and weld proficiently.
- Ability to lift, push, pull heavy product, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
*Sprung Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org