Website Sprung Services
Immediate job opening for a Minnesota 1st Class B Boiler Engineer to operator and maintain a high-pressure boiler and new auxiliary equipment with state-of-the-art controls.
- Operation and Maintenance of boiler and auxiliary equipment.
- Periodic inspections and checklists on plant equipment and systems.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Communicate effectively with all departments.
- Union Pension and company 401(k)
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Employee referral program
- Uniforms provided
- 1st week Mon, Tues, Fri, and Sat (6pm to 6am) *Note: Friday 10pm – 6am
- 2nd week Sun, Wed, Thurs (6pm – 6am)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org