Website Sprung Services
- Operating and maintaining high-pressure boilers and auxiliary equipment.
- Performing boiler chemical testing; records result in logbooks; and makes necessary chemistry.
- Performing wastewater pretreatment system testing; record results in logbooks; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
- Recording and analyzing meter readings of utilities in logs and takes corrective actions where appropriate.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment, and component devices in the operation; uses precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing.
- Troubleshooting and repairing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and associated control systems.
- Cleaning and lubricating shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of location equipment per work procedures or technical manual.
- Inspecting motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, and performs other maintenance actions while following maintenance records.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minnesota 2nd Class B Boiler License
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics required.
- Ability to read and understand maintenance literature printed in English required.
- Basic computer and Microsoft office skills required.
- Experience using Hand & Power tools required.
- Lockout/Tagout experience required.
- Prior welding experience including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing preferred.
- Prior experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System preferred.
- HVAC experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com