Website Sprung Services
Boiler Operation and Maintenance Technician responsible for facility equipment and building systems maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs for a medical specialty campus.
Job Duties include:
- Performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on various systems including HVAC systems, fire safety systems, emergency generators, and patient care equipment.
- Operate and maintain high-pressure steam boiler and boiler room equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of experience in all types of building maintenance. Preferably in a health care industry and/or AS Degree in related facility equipment.
- Minnesota First Class B boiler license.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org