Website Sprung Services
$1000 Hiring Bonus!
Primary Job Duties:
- Commission, monitor performance, perform routine inspections, isolate problems and perform repairs on facility wide automated systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance, verifications, calibrations and repairs on process instrumentation, critical control systems and testing equipment.
- Perform various predictive maintenance monitoring (ultrasonic, vibration, thermography, oil analysis, energy usage, etc.) and recording of data for across all production and facility assets.
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance on plant and facility wide equipment including electrical and mechanical assets.
- Assist production with line-setups, product change overs, new product trials and autonomous maintenance activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret plans, blueprints, technical manuals, electrical and electronic schematics.
- Troubleshoot Controls, PLCs and PLC controlled equipment.
- Perform applicable mathematic calculations.
- Use applicable software applications and operating systems.
- Use various electronic testing equipment.
- Problem solve, prioritize and multi-task.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing; establish and maintain effective working relationships peers, customers and vendors.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Understanding/skills working with: electronics, PLC programming, electrical controls, pneumatics, fluid power encoders /resolvers, stepper motors, servo drives, VFD’s, control loops, thermocouples, HMI’s and safety systems.
- Preferred work experience in food processing, drugs and biologics, chemicals, medical devices and or grain and milling.
- Experience working in a GMP environment, with Allen Bradley controls and Studio 5000 software preferred.
*Bonus is paid out in 2 $500 payments after 30 days and 90 days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com