Website Sprung Services
*$1000 Hiring Bonus!
We have a 3rd shift, 11pm to 7am, Sun through Thu nights, for MN licensed 2nd Class B Boiler Operators.
Performs operational checks, preventative and breakdown maintenance on high-pressure boilers, maintaining onsite HVAC, and compressed air and water waste systems.
- Performing preventative maintenance and breakdown maintenance on high pressure boilers, maintaining HVAC, and compressed air and water waste systems.
- Maintaining operation and equipment logs.
- Performing water chemistry test, making proper adjustments as needed.
- Performing minor building and facility repairs.
- Performing preventative maintenance and routine maintenance of HVAC units.
- Assisting area maintenance mechanics with preventative and breakdown maintenance of filling lines and processing equipment as needed.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minnesota 2nd Class B (or higher) Boiler Engineer License.
- 2 years of experience in maintenance and repair of HVAC and compressed air and waste water systems.
- Full Benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, 401k, Flex Spending.
- Wage: $30 – $32/hour
*Bonus is paid out after 30 days of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com