Website Sprung Services
*$1000 Hiring Bonus!
This position is responsible for ensuring the proper performance of the automated food processing, high-speed packaging, and facility equipment.
- Maintaining, Repairing, and Troubleshooting basic electrical and mechanical issues for food plant processing and packaging equipment.
- Troubleshooting basic electrical/mechanical problems with material handling equipment, which includes conveyors, augers, pumps, blowers, and rebuilt cutting equipment.
- Wiring and Troubleshooting 3 Phase electrical motors.
- Effectively communicating relevant information to fellow employees on the shift and to oncoming employees at shift change.
- General cleaning of equipment and maintaining good housekeeping throughout the department per the daily sanitation checklist to ensure sanitary conditions and product quality.
- Adhering to all safety policies and procedures while following safe work practices and GMP’s.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two year AS Degree in related area or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with others in a team environment.
- Possess a basic knowledge of the processing, packaging, and material handling equipment.
- Possess a basic knowledge of the utilities in the plant and be able to maintain the equipment.
- Awareness of ammonia refrigeration systems (if applicable)
- Knowledge of SAP software a plus.
- Forklift operation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
*Bonus is paid out in 2 $500 payments after 30 days and 90 days.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org