Website Sprung Services
BOILER OPERATOR / FACILITIY TECHNICIAN
Monday thru Thursday, 2:00pm to Midnight, 4 -10 hour day shift schedule.
Full-time permanent position with full benefits!
- Performing Preventative Maintenance on facility equipment.
- Operating and Maintaining high-pressure boiler and boiler room equipment.
- Taking logs for ammonia refrigeration equipment .
- Maintaining, Troubleshooting and Repairing of facility equipment.
- Assisting with equipment rigging, replacement and new installation.
- Assisting with general facility cleanup.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience within the boiler & maintenance field
- Maintenance apprenticeship, trade or technical education desirable.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Valid Minnesota Class 2nd Class B or higher Boiler’s License
- Capable of heavy lifting, minimum 50 lbs.
- General familiarity with electrical, mechanical systems and maintenance tools.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Enjoys working on production and facility equipment.
- Ammonia refrigeration experience a plus, RETA training is available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org