Website Sprung Services
Summary: We currently have a DAY SHIFT 6 am to 6 pm opening offering a *$1000 HIRING BONUS!!!
The primary job requirements are to operate and maintenance high-pressure boiler (under 500 hp), install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, piping, boilers, motors, drives, and electrical systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures that work assignments are carried out in accordance with all safety programs, procedures and policies and are completed safely and accurately.
- Assures that work assignments are carried out in accordance with all quality programs, procedures and policies and are completed in a manner where quality and food safety are not compromised.
- Understands and complies with all company, city, state, and federal requirements to safely maintain facility grounds.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment in the facility to ensure proper function and promote efficiency to ensure breakdowns due to mechanical failures are minimized.
- Ensures that equipment repairs remain functional and are not a contributor to continued downtime.
- Monitors the high-pressure boiler for safe and efficient operation of manufacturing process.
- Rebuilds and maintains a wide range of equipment including, but not limited to motors, pumps, agitators, piping, valves, and process equipment.
- Evaluates needed repairs and compares costs with potential outside services to determine most cost-effective method of repair.
- Reads schematics and diagrams to accurately troubleshoot electrical, wiring, hydraulic, pneumatic, and piping systems.
- Documents activities in an organized and accurate manner for effective communication with teammates and other employee owners. (Including Work Orders, PM records, Order Requisitions, Inventory Lists, Parts Requisitions, etc.).
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of facility.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as, grinder and drill to repair or fabricate machine parts and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates welding equipment to join metal parts, mild and stainless steel.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus such as electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Maintains a clean work environment to comply with all GMP and housekeeping policies.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Other duties as requested, assigned, or required.
Education / Requirements:
- Hold a Minnesota 2nd Class “B” Boiler Operator’s License.
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; Associates Degree in applicable field a plus.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
*Hiring Bonus is paid in two $500 increments after 30 days and 60 days.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org