Website Sprung Services
Maintenance Technician / Boiler Operator – Brooklyn Park, MN
This Day Shift position involves performing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance on facility and production equipment and requires a MN 2nd Class B or higher Boiler’s License.
This is a Monday – Friday, 7am to 3:30pm-dayshift, full time, permanent position offering a competitive wage and full benefit package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently performs assigned plant equipment repairs.
- Independently performs assigned preventative maintenance for equipment.
- Performs mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of plant equipment.
- Performs building maintenance and repairs as needed.
- May perform electrical repairs of single phase and three phase power distribution components.
- May perform troubleshooting and repairs of electrical control wiring of equipment.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Minimum 3 years related maintenance experience or 2 years of maintenance experience with additional technical training specifically applicable to equipment and plant maintenance.
- Knowledge of single phase and 3 phase electrical distribution, systems and motors.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical controls from basic electrical schematics.
- Ability to use electrical test instruments such as continuity tester, ampere meter, voltage tester.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform complex repairs and machine adjustments.
- Ability to locate, read, understand, and apply information from equipment manuals.
- Ability to independently perform and document equipment PM’s.
- Basic problem solving and electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Valid MN boiler 2nd or 1st class B license preferred.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, 401(k)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org