Website Sprung Services
*$1000 Hiring Bonus!
Boiler Operator must hold a current MN First Class B Boiler License and is responsible for assisting in maintaining the boilers as well as work with the chiller systems, air compressors, cooling towers, waste water treatment system, and water softeners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly monitor the facilities high-pressure steam boiler in accordance with State regulations. This includes standing watch in a 24/7 environment on either a fixed or rotating schedule.
- Make rounds every two hours of the mechanical room and the air handling room, checking for any problems with utility equipment.
- Organize and maintain inventory of all supplies needed for facility maintenance.
- Monitor Process and Utility systems and equipment to ensure continuous efficient and reliable operations.
- Help develop departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs) and maintain GMP and non-GMP equipment history files to develop preventative and predictive maintenance programs and procedures to reduce downtime and to ensure that breakdowns and repairs are minimal.
- Comply with all Health and Safety programs adhering to all Quality Assurance System guidelines.
- Perform scheduled and corrective maintenance of complex equipment and systems.
- Ensure compliance with quality system procedures related to the Facility equipment and general day to day operations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- State of Minnesota 1st Class “B” Boiler Operator’s license.
- Knowledge of high-pressure boiler systems and HVAC systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of shop math.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
*Bonus is paid out in 2 $500 payments after 30 days and 90 days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com