Website Sprung Services
Boiler Technician B for the 6pm to 6am shift.
Job Duties Include:
- Operate and maintain high-pressure steam boilers and auxiliary equipment.
- Learn and operate DCS (Distributed Control System).
- Basic electrical troubleshooting.
- Follow procedures for plant start-up and shutdown.
- Maintain accurate and timely logs.
- Respond to collected data, adjusting equipment to optimizing plant operations.
- Check and maintain proper boiler water chemistry as directed.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as directed.
- Maintain a clean facility and follow the sanitation schedule completing all tasks as assigned.
- Comply with safety and environmental requirements.
- Maintain a team environment.
- Valid 1st Class B Minnesota Boiler Engineer License.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with software systems, such as Maximo.
- Working knowledge in math, reading comprehension and mechanical reasoning required.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills and adaptability.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Premium pay for qualifying positions
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite fitness centers or fitness reimbursements
- Safety and cold weather gear, and more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com