Power Plant Career Opportunity - Entry Level Position Available
Earn time and experience towards a Minnesota 1st Class A Boiler's License while learning how to operate and maintain high-pressure boilers, steam turbines, and power plant equipment!
Sprung Services is looking for a talented and ambitious person who has been waiting for an opportunity to gain experience within the power plant industry.
This is an entry level position. Sprung Services will provide classes for the right candidate for obtaining a MN Special Boiler's License. This position allows for earning time towards a MN 1st A License and gaining experience with the operations and maintenance of solid fuel power plant equipment.
Duties for this position include:
- General Plant Maintenance & housekeeping.
- Being trained on fuel handler procedure within the first few months.
- Ability to obtain a MN Special Class License
- Ability to pass basic skills exams.
- The desire to pursue a career and advance within the power plant industry
Preferred skills include:
- Experience operating a bobcat or a loader.
- Previous Power plant experience including Technical College training.