BOILER OPERATOR FACILITIY TECHNICIAN
Monday thru Thursday, 2:00pm to Midnight, 4 -10 hour day shift schedule.
Full-time permanent position with full benefits!
· Performing Preventative Maintenance on facility equipment.
· Operating and Maintaining high-pressure boiler and boiler room equipment.
· Maintaining, Troubleshooting and Repairing of facility equipment.
· Assisting with equipment rigging, replacement and new installation.
· Assisting with general facility cleanup.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Three years of experience within the boiler & maintenance field
· Maintenance apprenticeship, trade or technical education desirable.
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Valid Minnesota Class 2nd Class B or higher Boiler's License
· Capable of heavy lifting, minimum 50 lbs
· General familiarity with electrical, mechanical systems and maintenance tools.
· Ability to work well with others.
· Enjoys working on production and facility equipment.