This position is responsible for ensuring the proper performance of the automated food processing, high-speed packaging, and facility equipment. This is a 6pm to 6am shift.
· Maintaining, Repairing, and Troubleshooting basic electrical and mechanical issues for food plant processing and packaging equipment.
· Wiring and Troubleshooting 3 Phase electrical motors.
· Effectively communicating relevant information to fellow employees on the shift and to oncoming employees at shift change.
· General cleaning of equipment and maintaining good housekeeping throughout the department per the daily sanitation checklist to ensure sanitary conditions and product quality.
· Adhering to all safety policies and procedures while following safe work practices and GMP’s.
· Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
· Perform other duties as assigned.