The Maintenance Supervisory position involves overseeing the maintenance and repair of all industrial and facility equipment while supervising maintenance staff, ensuring proper training, and scheduling all maintenance staffing and duties.
· Improving functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems equipment and components.
· Managing and scheduling all facility and equipment work assignments.
· Performing and scheduling all preventative maintenance assignments; developing and implementing safety processes and procedures.
· Managing building, equipment, capital expenditures and parts and labor budgets.
· Preparing maintenance reports.
· Tracking and maintaining inventory.
· Procuring and overseeing outside contractors.
· Conducting training for all maintenance staff.
· Supervising and mentoring maintenance team.
· Maintaining staffing levels and responding to emergency alarms.
- Minimum 5 years' experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military.
- Minimum 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Proficient with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Ability to comprehend blue prints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintenance management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management and with maintenance management systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and intranet/internet
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours of an 8- hour shift.
- Ability to be on call 24 hours per day
- High School Diploma/GED
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
- Reliability certification such as CPMM or CRMP
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities