We are seeking a Day Shift Boiler Operator / Maintenance Technician experienced with industrial equipment.
· Repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers.
· Performing preventive/predictive maintenance.
· Performing various welding activities.
· Operate and maintain high-pressure steam boilers.
· Strong Basic Electric & Mechanical troubleshooting skills.
· Valid MN 2nd Class B Boiler’s License.
· Proficient with reading blueprints and machinery manuals.
· Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
· High School Diploma/GED
· Minimum 5 years' experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
· Competitive Pay
· 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
· Disability and Life Insurance Package
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Career Advancement Opportunities